Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 14 September 2020

Birthday Time at Cutie Pie Challenge

Hi Crafters

Welcome back and hoping all are well.

Had a chance to do more photography recently and found lots of nature reserve in my area.

Think between myself and hubby Dragonflies are favourite.


Here's my DT card for new challenge at Cutie Pie Challenge, have a new challenge for

the challenge birthday anniversary 9 years old.

Thanks to all the sponsors, check the link above for more details.

My Card


Materials

Image from Sassy Cheryl's (stopped trading)

promarkers

papers from LOV old stash

flower dies and butterfly dies

pearls gems and happy birthday sentiment



Cheers

Sue N

xx





2 comments:

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card. Amazing photos - love seeing the dragonflies at my parents, so colourful. Emma

Sarah said...

I just love the colours you put together on this gorgeous card Sue and that image is adorable too. Fantastic photographs of the dragonfly xx