Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 28 September 2020

Christmas in the Snow (snowman/snownmen) at CWTC

 Hi Crafters

Thanks for calling round, great to see you visiting my blog.

This new version of Blogger is so unworkable, getting more difficult to cut and paste.

Gosh work is so difficult these days with all this changing world 

due to virus and other stuff. 

 At least I have my cards to run away of it all.


Today I have my design team card for new challenge theme at Christmas with the Cuties

the theme christmas in the snow with snowman/snowmen

Thanks for our sponsor Bugaboo Digital stamps.

My Card


Materials

5 x 5 white card

backing paper from LOTV glitter digital backing paper 

Glitter card strips from The Works

red washi tape

gold spot the range



Keep safe again my friends, family

Cheers

Sue N 

xx


3 comments:

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, such a fun image. I don't need to cut and paste on blogger just use the insert buttons to add links and images? They are tweaking it weekly but nothing is easy these days i agree - they like you make things as difficult as possible:-) Yes thank goodness for crafting this year - i would have gone mad without it. Hugs Emmax

Sarah said...

This is really lovely Sue, such a cute image and the glitter papers make it really special. This virus is certainly keeping us on our toes this year. I seem to be in a constant state of worry, especially as I work in a Doctor's Surgery and have been going to work throughout. Hope you are ok xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue, great glittery background papers in gorgeous colours.

Pat xx