Followers - A Big Thank You

Wednesday 23 September 2020

MeerKat Family Time at Kinda Cute Digital Images by Patricia

Hi Crafters


Welcome back, thank you for your lovely comments and stopping by.

Unbelievable how quickly this year is going by, started my makes of Christmas cards 

trying to be more ahead with my makes this year.

Again looks like we will be entering another unstable time, 

please all my family, friends and colleagues keep safe and well. x 


Today I have my design team card for

Kinda Cute by Patricia

Thank for designing this very cute meerkats for us.

Use the link above to take you to the shop page.



My Card


Materials

5 x 5 white card

distressed  inks

grey and orange papers

promarkers



All the best and

Cheers

Sue N

xx





2 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Awwww, this is great Sue

Sending hugs to you, keep safe xx

EmmaT said...

Alien meerkats are these guys😁 - fantastic fun card, love the vibrant splash the yellow and blue give. Emmaxx