Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 30 August 2020

Started to wrap up Christmas pressies !!! at Kinda Cute

 Hi Crafters


Great to see you here to my blog and welcome if new to my blog.

Slowly healing from my little fall the other week in my local town. Still a lot of bruising on my leg and having pain with my arm when trying to lift heavy files etc in the office.   Good job our bowling is still not happing for us league bowlers, don't think I could hold the bowling ball.

Today I have my design team card for Kinda Cute Digital Images

I have used wrapping up present image which is in the Etsy store.


My Card

Materials

5 x 5 white caard

old stash paper pad

promakers

hobby house sentiments



Bye for now, continue to stay save and well.


Cheers

Sue N

xx

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sorry to hear about your fall, hope you soon heal. Such a cute card

Lisa xx said...

Oooh, this is so gorgeous Sue....when I saw your post title, I though you had been the one doing the Christmas wrapping!!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and image. I do hope you are soon in less pain. Emma

Sarah said...

Oh Sue, you poor thing. Hope you continue to recover quickly. LOVE that cute little fella, great card xx