Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 10 August 2020

Be Square at Cutie Pie Challenge


Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my blog today, just returning back to work after two weeks off.
So I have my design team card for Cutie Pie Challenge.
Been lucky to have a sponsor Lee Holland digital images, so many delightful images.
Such a lovely pleasure to use my Promakers to colour this one.
The theme for this new challenge month is Be Square

My Card


Materials
6 x 6 white card
two shades of purple card
black feint pens for edges borders
Promarkers

Cheers
Sue N 
xx

5 comments:

Lisa xx said...

This is so gorgeous Sue, i love this doodled border

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and image, love it. Emmax

susan said...

What a cute image! Love your coloring work and those tiny butterflies too. Great color combinations. Terrific card, Sue! Hope that you had a great vacation!

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Sue and I love the doodled edge too. Hope work wasn't too bad. I find that after an hour any holiday seems ike a dim and distant memory!! xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Sue, the image is so sweet and I love the colours you have used.

Pat xx