Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 24 August 2020

#41 Bring on the bling at CWTC

 Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my blog, 

Thinking of doing some tidying up of my blog, taking off some the old cards post,  9 years of blogging of my card etc.......  needs to do t l c and  some sorting, wish me luck the new format hope if lets me.

Also decided to stop the bloglovin, has very strange followers these days and you can't police them.


Today I have Dt card for Christmas with the Cuties Challenge  the theme is Bring on the bling 

Thanks to the sponsor DRS images for joining us.

My Card

Materials
5x 5 card
glitter card my bling
fold card my bling
curly die cut
lotv image
sentiment old cwc stash


Thanks and see you again later in the week

Cheers

Sue N

xxx


3 comments:

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Cute card, one of my fav xmas lotv images. Debbie x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sue, the image is so sweet.

Pat xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and image. Yes i to get weird followers on bloglovin and like you say no way of blocking. Hope you are doing ok. Hugs Emmax