Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 9 September 2019

Celebrations at Cutie Pie Challenge

Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my blog well the Golf Day and Evening Dinner 
which I arrange for Port of Goole was a huge success. 
 First time arranging this bi-annual so happy with the end result, 
so many of the Guests and teams enjoyed the day.

So now I'm busy with my own craft orders 
with a huge order from a delightful lady called Pam, 
This is your Life scrapbook for her special Husband Birthday, 
MDF Christmas wording trees to paint up, 
and finally 30 Christmas shaker cards to go all around the world.  

If you can't find me I'm in my craft room !!!!!

Today I have my design team card for Cutie Pie Challenge, 
we had the opportunity to used the lovely images from Polka Doodles Pink Gems.
The theme for the challenge is 
CELEBRATIONS

My Card


Materials
6 x 6 white card
papersfrom old stash
pink flower ribbon 
promakers
flower punch
candi dots with coating of glossy accents, also on the roses


Cheers
Sue N

xx

4 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

So adorable x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, cute image. Good luck with your craft orders. Emmax

Pat said...

Lovely card with a delightful image, so cute and lovely papers Sue.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

So glad your event went well Sue, you are due some crafty Time for sure and it sounds like you are going to be busy. I love this sweet card, great image and the homespun patchwork papers are gorgeous xx