Followers - A Big Thank You

Saturday 28 September 2019

Bit of a Twistoon Digi Stamp

Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my little blog, 
Today I have my card for new design team I'm just recently joined, 
Twistoon Digi Stamps
Thanks Lisa 

This was a free image recently on the facebook page for Twistoon.
These images are so much different that I have coloured in before.
Very unique and enjoy colouring these images.
All images can be found in the online store 

My Card
Coloured with promarkers
backing paper old stash and old sentiment stash



Cheers
Sue N

xx

5 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Brilliant card Sue.....on a grey Sunday morning, the bright colo are very welcome

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, great colouring and you have created a lovely striped background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Savage said...

Love these fun images, Sue and she looks just perfect against that striped paper! xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Cool card, love the bright colours, Liz x

EmmaT said...

Wonderful fun card and image, love her expression. Emmax