Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 14 October 2019

Anything Goes at Cutie Pie Challenge


Hi Crafters

Gosh half way through October, just flying by again.
Just about back to normal with the knee and leg after my fall.
Bruising has gone but still hurting behind my knee, hoping it 
will soon heal.  It's getting in the way of my ten pin bowling !!

So today I have my creation for Cutie Pie Challenge
This time theme is
Anything Goes, bit must be Cute Image on your creation.

We have our sponsor Polka Doodles Store, thanks Nikki for 
letting us used your delightful images.



So I have made a Cute Tag

Materials
pre cut pattern tag from old company CWC
foam backed sentiment
spotted ribbon
image from polka doodles cd winnie winter collection


Thanks for coming by
back soon with more cards etc....

Cheers
Sue N
xx

6 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Lovely tag it’s great design love and hugs Carole x

Lisa xx said...

This is so gorgeous Sue.....what a super cute image, I do like the tartan post box too

Jane Savage said...

That dark background really makes that fabulous image pop, Sue! Gorgeous! xx

cotnob said...

A lovely tag, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Love this image Sue, so cute and it suits the tag shape brilliantly. I had no idea that you had taken a tumble, hope you soon fully recover xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image. Emma