Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 23 September 2019

CWTC Challenge 31 Ribbons and Bows

Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my blog, September just flying by...……...
Thanks for all your lovely comments last time and my mum loved her card.

My design team card for the new challenge at Christmas with the Cuties

The theme this time is Ribbons & Bows and must be Cute.

Sponsor is Crafty Ribbons


Gnome naughty and nice stamp

My Card


Materials
5 x 5 white card
blue ribbon
gold strip stickers
promarkers
gold glitter spots from home bargains
papers from old lotv stash


Cheers
Sue N
xx



5 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Such a cute Gnome Sue, lovely card xx

Sarah said...

That gnome is brilliant Sue, so cute. What a fabulous card xx

cotnob said...

A sweet card Sue, a super image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Savage said...

Ha I adore this image, Sue! I love that you've coloured him in blue! Perfect! xx

Pat said...

Great card Sue, love the image.

Pat xx