Followers - A Big Thank You

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Kinda Cute - Girl Dancing

Hi Crafters

Welcome back two postings in two days for me
today I have my design team card for
Kinda Cute by Patricia
Patricia is celebrating 2 years with selling her own
digital and stamp images at the Esty Store
I have been on her design time since 7 September 2017


Using Girl Dancing image

My Card

Materials
6 x 6 white square card
paper and sentiment from CWC old stash
Wavy line die cut frames, purple shades of card
flower punch
gems from flying tiger store
promarkers



Cheers
Sue N x




5 comments:

cotnob said...

This is pretty Sue, such a sweet image and lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

I love this card Sue, she is such a cute character and I love your paper choice. the frames look brilliant adorned with those pretty flowers xx

Jane Savage said...

Really pretty paper matches that sweet image so well, Sue! Love how you've framed her too. xx

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful card Sue x

EmmaT said...

GOrgoeus card, love how you've used the frames. Emmax