Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 25 August 2019

Dr Who Teddy Bo Style

Hi Crafters

Thanks for calling by

Tonight I have my card I made for beginning of August 
for my Husband's Birthday
I used an image I brought from 
Teddy Bo Digital Images

With a Dr Who theme, 
Teddy Bo in the large brown coat and tardis balloon.

My Card




 Close Up

Materials
8 x 8 scalloped white card
papers, card old stash
dies frames and kraft card
Husband and birthday sentiment


Thanks and more to come tomorrow.

Cheers


Sue N
xxx

2 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, a fabulous image - I haven't seen Teddy Bo for ages, he's so cute. I'm sure your husband loved his card, wishing him a belated Happy Birthday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

What a brilliant card for a fan of the Doctor!! Connor's girlfriend has just had her Birthday and she is also a Dr Who fan. He asked me to make her a card a tardis with Harry Potter on it!! Watch this space!! xx