Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 8 June 2020

Layer it up for Cutie Pie Challenge

Hi Crafters

Welcome to my blog.
Have like many of us last week had a lockdown birthday
Couldn't give my parents thank you hug and kiss which was so hard.
Please will this awful situation the country in go away 
and let families be family again.

Today I have my card for new challenge at
Cutie Pie Challenge
with the theme lots of layers and must be cute

Thanks for Bugaboo Digital images for being our sponsor

My Card



Materials
Green papers, spots papers and card
balloon, heart, sentiment all stash from CWC
Promarkers


Cheers

Sue N
xx

6 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Such a cheeky looking troll!!! Fabulous card Sue xx

Carole Pollard said...

Such a fun card great design and colours Love and hugs Carole x

EmmaT said...

Fantastic fun card, love the image and his expression. Sadly i can't see things improving in a hurry. Lots of hugs Emmax

susan said...

Cute! Love the troll image. There is nothing like a troll to make me smile. I have always loved these little guys. Great colors on your card and love the little balloon and sentiment, too.
As far as this horrible virus situation goes, I agree with Emma. I think we are in this mess for a long time, unfortunately. But! Keep those masks on and keep up the social distancing and some day we will be in a new normal. Let's all try to keep our spirits up!

Pat said...

Great card Sue with a cute fun image.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card Sue, lovely layers xx