Followers - A Big Thank You

Thursday 28 May 2020

Happy Little Bees !


Hi Crafters

Gosh getting to June so close now, 
that means few days until my ?? birthday.  
Like many of us very different year so far to celebrate birthdays, 
main thing we are well and safe at home.

Today I have my card for Kinda Cute by Patricia 
I used the Bubble Bee image coloured with promarkers

My card

Materials
6 x 6 white card
Papercuts Edge die with bumble bee from Creative Expressions
pearl gems
black card
punch flowers
dark cream card
strip flower gems 


Cheers
Sue N
xx

Thanks NHS

4 comments:

susan said...

Wow! This is a beautiful card! Love all of the items used on it.
Such cute little bees in the digi, too. The die is amazing. It is so delicate looking. Great work, Sue!

Sarah said...

What a fantastic card Sue, beautifully done. Of course it must be your 25th Birthday!! xx

EmmaT said...

Beeautiful! Gorgeousx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sue, I love those cute little bees. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx