Followers - A Big Thank You

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Fishing Time

Hi Crafters

Welcome back my followers and new to my blog.

Today I have a card made with LOTV digital stamps, 
I have used these products
since they started.

Always a winner for any card you need to make.

My Card - Fishing


Materials
6 x 6 white card
backing papers dovecraft old stash
Square wobble stitch dies
happy birthday sentiment CWC
coloured with promarkers
embellishment dragonfly


Back again soon
Thanks NHS and key workers


Cheers
Sue N
xx

5 comments:

susan said...

Cute card,Sue! Love the image and the frame. That little dragonfly is adorable.

Lisa xx said...

Such a sweet card Sue xx

Carole Pollard said...

So cute love that fisherman and your great design You have also reminded me I have this as a stamp must be one of the first LOTV stamps I ever bought Many years ago it’s amazing how they never date and still look brilliant Love and hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, a great image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Wonderful card and image. I hope you are doing ok. Hugs Emmax