Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 22 June 2020

Two or More Patterned Papers Christmas with the Cuties Challenge

Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my blog hoping you all are well.
Think am going to wait some more weeks for
going to the shops to spend my birthday money.
Still think if not completely safe yet !!

Today I have my card
for Christmas with the Cuties Challenge
Thanks to our sponsor Crafty Sentiments Digital Images


My Card



Materials
5 x 5 white card
3 patterned papers from old christmas stash
stitch circle dies
green card, snowflakes stickers
promarkers
Hobby House sentiment


Cheers

Sue N

xx


Thanks NHS and all key workers


3 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Awww, this looks so lovely Sue

susan said...

Great card! I love snowman and this little guy is really cute. Nice paper choices and the stitched dies are very nice. Stay safe d enjoy your shopping!

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue great choice of image. No shopping for me either until things settle more, quite happy now I am able to see family. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx