Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 13 May 2019

Cutie Pie Bingo Time !!!!

Hi Crafters

Gosh nearly half way through another month, this year is flying by.
Hoping all is well with my followers, today I have my card
for Cutie Pie Challenge with our new challenge
set by Shona whom is the host this time.
She has made the below bingo chart for the challenge.

We have the delightful sponsor of
Di's Digi Downloads

I have used image which was free with Kit and Clowder recently.

Bingo Chart


My Card
Using Line Button(s), Stripes, Spots



Thanks for stopping by and see you again soonest.

Cheers

Sue N
xx


6 comments:

Lisa xx said...

This is just such a sweet image Sue....gorgeous card

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Sue, a sweet image and lovely sunny colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Delight sunny card, love the colours. Emmax

Jane Savage said...

Aww what a cutie, Sue! Loving that fabulous yellow! xx

Sarah said...

I love this pretty sunshiney cutie Sue, love the frames, such a great feature and the image is adorable xx

Pat said...

Lovely card with a sweet image Sue, beautiful colours.

Pat xx