Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 27 May 2019

Tag It at Christmas with the Cuties


Hi Crafters

Gosh nearly end of another month, going by so quickly.
If any of you following me on Facebook will notice I been doing a lot of photography.
I have started year long (weekly course) fingers cross I make it to the end !!!!
So been taking the camera settings of Auto and trying manual settings.... lots to learn.

Today I have my design team card for Christmas with the Cuties, which the theme this time is TAG IT !!!! and must be Cute as always.

The sponsor this time is Crafty Ribbons.

I have used a LOTV stamp of teddy bear carol singer, part of a set of rubber stamps.

My Card

Materials
5 x 5 white square card
papers printed from digital papers old stash
snowflake blue and white ribbed ribbon
tag from cwc
lotv rubber stamp
pearls
merry Christmas sentiment


Here's a picture which I took at RSPB Bempton Cliffs - Puffins



Cheers
Sue N
xx






7 comments:

Sarah said...

A lovely card Sue, such a sweet stamp and I love what you did with the ribbon. Great photograph too xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Sue, such a cute bear and pretty colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous card, Sue such a cute bear! Fab photo! I've been admiring all your shots on Instagram xx

Lynne said...

A lovely card Sue with very pretty blue x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the ribbon. Well done with the photography, i used to do alot when i could get out and about more. Love the puffins. Emmax

Lisa xx said...

Such a cute choice of stamp here Sue, gorgeous card

Pat said...

Great tag Sue, such a cute little bear.

Pat xx