Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 29 April 2019

Anyone for Ten Pin Bowling !!!!!!

Hi Crafters

Today I have my design team card for Kinda Cute by Patricia.

This is new designs in the SHOP

and

It is a brilliant honour to be asked to name these two characters has 
Patricia has sketch these images after my request.  
Myself I am a captain of two Ten Pin Bowling League Teams

I have used both images on the same card and 
made this into Wedding Anniversary card on this occasion.
My Card





Thanks for dropping by

Cheers
Sue N
xx

7 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Oh wow..these are fab, and how wonderful that they have been personalised to you!!!

Jane Savage said...

Awesome digis and how amazing to have them named after you! Stunning card, Sue! Your design is perfect! xx

Sarah said...

What a fabulous accolade Sue and you have done an amazing job with your card xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, such an honour to have stamps designed especially for you - they are super images.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Fantastic fun card, love the image. Emmax

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue, cute images, have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Patricia Alvarez said...

This project is so beautiful! I am glad you liked the digis :). Thank you for being part of my team Sue. I really appreciate it! xx