Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 12 November 2018

Winter Layers at Cutie Pie Challenge

Hi Crafters

Great to see you back to my little blog, welcome if first time here
today I have my Dt card for Cutie Pie Challenge

Crafty Sentiments Design are our sponsor, thanks for giving us all image to use.

I'm using Cool Christmas Image 

My card


Materials
6 x 6 white card
white with blue spots backing paper LOTV paper pad
scene die and white card
snowflake stickers
promarkers
glitter pen on ear muffs, bottom of dress, hand warmer



Thanks and Cheers
Sue N
xx



5 comments:

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, love how you've built the winter background scene. Emmax

Sarah said...

She is a delight Sue and I reallh love your die cut background xx

cotnob said...

This is pretty Sue, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Savage said...

Love the white on white background, Sue, so effective for making that sweet girl pop off the page! xxx

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue great background and cute image.

Pat xx