Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 25 November 2018

Today's Stall At My Village pub


Hi Crafters

Gosh what a lovely day with my stall at my local pub in my village.

Thanks to all whom purchased from me, meant a lot.

This was my fourth year and final year of doing this stall.

After months of preparation and hours of work, just decided it my last time.





In the end it was one of my best year ever, so bow out with a high.

Gosh I took what had over to the office today and lovely lady called Pam brought what I had left.
So you can say a sell out of this year Christmas and stocking fillers.  Thank you.

Still making my crafts and cards for family and friends when they are needing 

So Orders taken !!!



Cheers
Sue N
xxx

2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Glad you had a successful sale! Your display looks beautiful!

cotnob said...

Your stall looks fabulous Sue, I'm glad it went well after all of your hard work.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x