Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 18 November 2018

Magic Snowman

Hi Crafters

Just one week to go for my Christmas stall at my local pub 
"The Stables" at Heppy's.
Been busy making cards, little stocking filler gifts, jute bags, 
Christmas wreaths, christmas tags etc...…

So today I have my card made for 

Used a delightful snowman image see link below

My Card

Materials
5 x 5 white card
snow edge die
snowflake stickers
promarkers
merry chrsitmas sentiment

Thanks for coming by 
Cheers
Sue N
xx

6 comments:

EmmaT said...

Fabulous card. It feels cold enough out today for this snowman to be happy in. I hope your stall sales go well again this year. Emmax

cotnob said...

A pretty card Sue, a super snowman.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Patricia Alvarez said...

Beautiful!!

Jane Savage said...

Fab card, Sue! Love the snowman and all those lovely snowflakes xxx

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Sue, such a cute snowman. Please share all your Christmas makes with us before you sell out on Sunday!! xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Will try !