Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 13 August 2018

Sporting Cuties at Cutie Pie Challenge

Hi Crafters

Seems a while since I blog a post, will be a few posts coming for the design teams including todays.
Had a lovely holiday in Dorset, managed to take 600 photos of superb part of the England
stunning coastline. 
Now back to normal and work again.
Need to get back into my crafting routine 
I'm doing my local pub christmas fair again end of November, lots to do...…..

So here's my card for the new challenge at Cutie Pie Challenge,
 the theme for this challenge is
Sporting Cuties.
Sponsor is Bugaboo, 
but I haven't used one of their images this time.

Thelwell Digital Image from Crafters Companion CDrom


My Card

Materials
6 x 6 white card
promarkers to colour in digi image
green spotted papers, green and darker green card, candi dots
sentiment


Challenge entry



Be back again soon
Cheers
Sue N
xx

 Bit of Dorset


5 comments:

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card. Glad you enjoyed your time in Dorset, yes indeed a beautiful part of the country. Emmax

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, such a fun image and lovely colours.
I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your holiday, Dorset certainly is a lovely county.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat said...

Great card Sue, cute image and lovely design. Glad you had a good holiday.

Pat xx

Lisa xx said...

Oh this is gorgeous Sue, what a lovely image.

So glad to hear that you had a great holiday....much needed i know!

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Sue and fun image x