Followers - A Big Thank You

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Daydreamer Mermaid

Hi Crafters

Welcome back, gosh this coming weekend we have a bank holiday, 
means three days off work, Yipee !!!!
Soon be September !!!!!
So started by makes for the end of November craft stall, having a little fun with
the fixing together makes using Jute (Hessian), fabric glue tips/tricks  welcome. Don't seem 
to want to stick fully !!!!!



So I have today my design team card for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez, 
her shop link is 
 for mermaids section.

and link direct to this image, Thanks Patricia for using my coloured image
in the shop page for this image




My Card
Made my own background using photos I took on my recent 
to create my own backgrounds


Materials
6 x 6 white card
handmade backing papers from my own photographs
sentiment
promarkers


Challenge entry



Be back next Monday with my DT card for CWTC, see you all again soon.


Cheers
Sue N
xxxx



5 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card, such a sweet mermaid and lovely background created with your photographs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Don't say that Sue...come September we generally whoosh straight to Christmas!! This is such a lovely card, the clever placement of your own papers sets the scene brilliantly for that sweet mermaid xx

Jane Savage said...

Just adorable, Sue! xxx

Patricia Alvarez said...

I love it!! Thank you Sue for all your help! Big hugs

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous, just love the use of your photos. Emmax