Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 23 July 2018

Add some sparkle at CWTC


Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my blog, 
gosh starting my two weeks of work, ready for it, 
feel lot of crafting coming .... for my forthcoming 
stall in November at my local pub

Yesterday took part in a little ten pin bowling competition 
at the centre we go bowling twice every week.

Today I have my card for Christmas with the Cuties Challenge


The theme this time is Add some sparkle and must be cute as well.

The is no sponsor this time, Lisa is having a special prize.

I used an image from Lee Holland Illustrations


My Card

Materials used
5 x 5 white square card
stars on mulberry paper
silver card
snow effect paper
star embellishment from Chloe's 
merry Christmas sentiment

Challenge entry



Cheers
Sue N
xx




7 comments:

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and image. Enjoy your holiday! Hugs Emmax

Lynne said...

Fab card Sue, lovely image x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, such an adorable image and great design - it sounds like you are going to be busy!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Savage said...

Wonderful card, Sue! xxx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty that's a very lovely design Love and hugs Carole x

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue with a cute image.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

That image is adorable Sue!! Such a lovely card xx