Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 16 July 2018

Little Mermaid


Hi Crafters

Today I have my card for Kinda Cute by Patricia, design team
this is a new image part of the new mermaids collection in the store, 
link here
this one is called Mermaid thinking of you. 

My Card

Materials
6 x 4 white card
papers from old stash craftwork cards paper pads
orange card, sentiment craftwork cards
sea shells clear stamps by crafters companion
promarkers and white gel pens

Challenge entry


Cheers
Sue N
xxx

4 comments:

EmmaT said...

Delightful card and image. Emmax

Patricia Alvarez said...

Love it!!xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Sue, a sweet mermaid and lovely warm background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

I spied these gorgeous mermaids the other day Sue and couldn't make up my mind which to treat myself to!! Love thjs pretty card and you might just have made up my mind for me!! xx