Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 11 March 2024

Dragons !!!

Hi Crafters


Welcome everyone,  getting back to normal still have a tickle cough.

Can't wait until spring is in full swing to get out to do more wildlife photography, 

hoping to tick one of my wildlife bucket list the Red Squirrel this year.

Today I have my make for my design team post for

JMC Designs

I have used one of limited collection stamps Dragon Blossoms 

only three out of the four stamp sets in stock so hurry to get the remaining ones.


My Cards


 Materials
old paper stash, green paper
stamps and promarkers, white gel pen


Challenge entries





Cheers
Sue N
xx

5 comments:

brenda said...

They are such fun Dragons, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and incorporating some yellow.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

EmmaT said...

Such fun happy cards with these Super cute dragons. I think we are all hoping the weather improves soon so we can get out a bit more and also perk us up - it seems to have been a long winter! Emmax

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

sweetpea said...

Great cards. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT