Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 26 February 2024

Let the music journal page

Hi Crafters


Welcome to my blog and great for you coming, 

I'm not having a good February for me so far, been poorly with covid two weeks.

Nearly over this then a cold hits me last weekend, so left with a barking cough !!

So today I have my journal art page.

It's for my design team day at JMC Designs

My Page


Materials

Mazie Melody B&W digital image from Mini Melodies

Gel pens, Black pens, Acrylic Paint

Distressed inks dried marigold

Bubblicious Stamps, Melody sentiment words

Orange buttons from JMC Designer paper pad



Challenges

https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.com/2024/02/keeping-it-light.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2024/02/challenge-553.html

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2024/02/wk-7-card-making-paper-craft-challenge.html

Cheers

Sue N

xx

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

What an adorable page Sue! I love how that bird is perched on her flute with all of those musical notes floating around! Fabulous quote about the emotions with music! Love the circles and doodling around the edges too! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration for my theme at AJJ!

My name is Erika. said...

Your flutist is adorable. This is a fun page, and I can almost here some music as I look at it. Sorry to hear about your cough too. I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for linking up to AJJ. hugs-Erika

Sarah said...

This is so lovely Sue. Your colour choice is amazing, really cheery xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Sorry your recovery from Covid is taking a long time! This is a fun page with a fabulous image and background. Thanks for sharing at AJJ, Chrisx