Followers - A Big Thank You

Friday 6 October 2023

Swashbuckling sweethearts continue................

Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my blog, today I have extra post for my

design team make for JMC designs

This is another card I made for the new release

Swashbuckling Sweethearts stamp, dies collection.

You can see re runs of the tv shows 7am & 11am 2 October 2023 

on Create & Craft website

The team made some wonderful creations, fab team to be part of.


Julia has a 20% special discount code ICMD20 this coming weekend

on JMC Designs store website

From Saturday 7th to Monday 9th evening is to celebrate 

National Card Making Day 7th October 


My Card


 Materials
Long white card, kraft card, cream card
Lady Luck stamps and Anchor ahoy dies from swashbuckling sweethearts release
gold studs tacks, blissful background stamps and steampunk papers.

Back on Monday with my fortnightly make

Cheers
Sue N
xx

2 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue with some great images and super design.

Pat xx

EmmaT said...

Fabulous designx