Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 23 October 2023

Card for release Swashbuckling Sweethearts

 Hi Crafters


Welcome to my blog world, today having a day off work to do some crafting 

maybe little walk to do some photography.

And to do Christmas cards order.


Today I have my fourth card I made for JMC Designs Tv shows. 

Which was shown 2 October, you can still see them on Create & Craft website.


Enjoyed creating all my cards with this delightful collection which you 

can buy in JMC Designs Website  see below for products used.


My Card


Materials

Captain destiny stamp set

Anchors Ahoy Dies set

Lines, dots stencil, promarkers, distressed inks, white gel pen


Cheers

Sue N

xx

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is fantastic Sue, brilliantly coordinated die cuts too xx

EmmaT said...

Fabulous card Sue, love the colours and backgroundx