Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 9 May 2022

Little change to my blog

 Hi Crafters


Along with my card/crafts making I'm enjoying by new passion photography.

So decided to mixed the two on my blog.

Today I have couple of  photos, one of my first photo of 

long tailed tit bird, and one just done last weekend at local

nature reserve.




Fledglings, waiting for adult to feed them.


Hope you like my new addition to my blog world.

All photos are copyright to me and watermarked.

Cheers

Sue N

xx

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely to see your wonderful photography here too Sue. You really do have a real "eye" for it. Keep them coming!!

EmmaT said...

Im at my parents at the moment so watching all the birds is magical, i counted 18 long tailed tits in one go y/day and all the baby sparrows are funny, there is a colony of them here and they are full of character and chatting away all day long. Your photos are beautiful Sue, lovely to see them. Emmax