Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 25 April 2022

Off for a ride, are you coming !!!!!

 Hi Crafters


Hope all are well, had busy weeks with three wedding attending.

Then the Dad had an injury to his hand after a fall.

Managed a little rest bite doing some photography............

but until

Last week had my father in law in hospital.

So hopefully have my DT for Kinda Cute next month.


This is a card made for my Sister in law for her birthday last week.

Used Sandra Caldwell Digi


My Card


Materials

papers from time for tea designs

old stash border and sentiment

flower punch and gems

promarkers



Cheers

Sue N

xx


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like you have had a busy time Sue and I hope that your Dad soon recovers. A lovely card xx

EmmaT said...

Fabulous fun card and image. I hope your dad is on the mend soon. Emma