Followers - A Big Thank You

Friday 1 October 2021

Halloween Art Journal Page

 Hi Crafters


Tonight I have my Halloween theme Art Journal page which 

I made with my recent win at polka doodles craft store.

They had Facebook live release and I made comment and won !

Stamps, dies and stencil with Halloween theme 



Materials

Gesso, acrylic paints, script stamp

stamps from polka doodles

black card

bat stencil and distressed inks and promarker pens

orange/yellow card stamped on with pumpkin stamp


Cheers

Sue N

xx


3 comments:

susan said...

Congratulations on your win! What a terrific prize! Love the journal page you created with the prize. Lots of wonderful colors here. Stay safe, friend!

Sarah said...

What a fabulous page Sue, love the colours xx

EmmaT said...

Fabulous page Sue, loving your background. Emmax