Followers - A Big Thank You

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Foxy feeling

 Hi Crafters

Hoping all are well and keeping safe too.

Welcome back to my little blog world.

Today I have some news that I have recently resigned from two challenge design teams.  

One of them been a member from the start (ten years) and it's sister challenge team.  

So at present I'm just doing once a month with 

Kinda Cute by Patricia and Sandra Caldwell Images.

I will still post other cards made for 

my family and friends with also my Art Journal Pages which I enjoy more these days.


So today I have my card for October month for

Kinda Cute by Patricia

you can get this image in the store and enter the monthly facebook challenge.


My Card


Materials

6 x 6 white card

Shaped Die cut Kraft card

promarkers

kraft flowers with gems

birthday wishes sentiment old stash.


Cheers

Sue N

xx 

2 comments:

EmmaT said...

This is gorgeous Sue, the kraft card goes so well with the adorable image. I think it keeps our crafting fresh to change things up and that you are enjoying your art journaling is great - crafting should be relaxing and enjoyable not a pressure. I found being on DT's took alot of the pleasure out of crafting for me. Hugs Emmax

Sarah said...

What a sweet little fox Sue xx