Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 3 March 2019

Daisy Stamp

Hi Crafters

Have something little different from me today, 
I brought yesterday clear stamp set and die set from 
Polka Doodles stall at Stamperama in Harrogate.

So I made this card for a friend forthcoming special birthday card.

My Card

How I made this Card

I stamped the image on to yellow card, 
using different colours of distressed inks (green, yellow, pink, peach, little bit of red)
Just dap some of the ink over the image.
This hoping gives a watercolour effect without having any water colour paints.
Punch flowers in each corner, punch flowers in matching
papers and added gems.
Die cut stitch butterflies to finish off the card.

My inspiration for this card came from 
watching demo by Nikky Hall the owner of Polka Doodles. 


Cheers
Sue N
xx


5 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Such a beautiful Sue, you have definitely achieved the watercolour effect here

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, such a pretty flower and lovely pastel colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Savage said...

So very beautiful, Sue! xx

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful card Sue and pretty flowers x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sue, love the image and the great card design.

Pat xx