Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 25 February 2019

CWTC Challenge 24 Beginning with B

Hi Crafters

Welcome back, today I have my design team card for
Christmas with the Cuties, the first challenge for 2019



The theme for this time is Beginning with "B", 
used 
Blue papers, 
Polar Bear, 
Brown Hearts, 
Brown dog

We are using our own images this time,
 I have used image from Polks Doodles USB Stick



My Card


Materials
6 x 6 white card
papers from old stash
wooden snowflakes
wording using safmat adhesive film
ice icicles die


Cheers
Sue N
xx

4 comments:

Pat said...

Great card Sue, lovely image, have a good day.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

I absolutely LOVE that image Sue, it is so cute!! xx

Lynne said...

Such a cute image Sue and love your icicles x

Lisa xx said...

Sue, this image is sooooo yummy and cute!