Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 21 January 2019

Kinda Cute Birthday Dragon

Hi Crafters

Welcome back everyone, 
today I have my design team card for




We now have over 300 followers on the facebook page, thanks for this.

This time I have use a delightful image called Dragon with Cupcake

Also over at 

 Passionate Paper Creations on facebook. 
Kinda Cute by Patricia are sponsors 
from  21st to 25th. 
Be a giveaway coupon for the store to spend. 


My Card for the event






Materials
Balloon and spotted papers from LOTV
sentiments from craftwork card sentiment pad
coloured with promarkers


Pop over and join us at 
Passionate Paper Creations. 

Cheers
Sue N
xx


3 comments:

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card Sue, I love your adorable dragon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Lol that's a great way to light the candle!! A fabulous card Sue xx

Patricia Alvarez said...

I love it Sue! Thanks!! x