Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 7 January 2019

Bath Time !

Hi Crafters


Notice I have some card which I have not shown before,
 so here is one of them.

Today I have a card for our brother in law birthday, 
I made last Year using Sassy Cheryl's image.

Coloured with Promarkers and using paper pads from trimcraft 

Used sentiment from clear stamps set from LOTV for the bro in law tag
(but since making this card this tag stamp 
is missing in action !!!!!!, flipped of the sheet and lost it ).

If any one has it in digital image, love a copy.

Other round sentiment from Craftwork Cards, kraft card from docrafts


My card


Thanks for stopping by

Cheers
Sue N
xxx


4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Happy New Year, Sue! Super card with great layers and colouring! xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, such a cute image and lots of lovely layers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Wonderful male card, love the fun image. Emma

Liz McGuire, said...

This made me smile - love it! Liz x