Followers - A Big Thank You

Wednesday 17 October 2018

It's Snowing

Hi Crafters

Gosh already half way through October, getting closer to the "C" word.
Busy working on my stash for the craft stall I doing again at my local pub, 
this is the fourth year.
Making "C" cards, stocking fillers note pads, calendars, gift bags etc... 
and this year decorating hessian bags.

Today I'm promoting my design team spot on Kinda Cute by Patricia.
I have used a snowman images which is one the first character Patricia sketch.
I made this one into a shaker card, just love the snowy scene.

Shop Link

Image Link


My Card


Showing the snowy effect


Materials
6 x 6 white scalloped white card
square shape dies, acetate
lotv blue snowy papers
snowflake embellishments
merry Christmas sentiment
snow crystals
promarkers

Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon

Cheers
Sue N 
xxx

5 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Great snowman love the frame a brilliant card I hope your stall goes well Love and hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

A fabulous shaker card Sue, I love your fun snowman.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Fantastic fun snowy card, always love a shaker card. Emmax

Sarah said...

A brilliant shaker Sue. Hope to see your other Christmassy makes before you sell them!! xx

Patricia Alvarez said...

So pretty Sue!!! I love it! Thanks!