Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 8 October 2018

Going Girly at Cutie Pie Challenge

Hi Crafters

Welcome to my blog, yesterday was a fab day ten pin bowling competition in
Shipley vs Selby, sadly the overall score  Selby didn't  win.
I managed to bowl over my average and won all the games against
my opponent and the final one to one match after handicaps.


 Today I have my for Cutie Pie Challenge
this time the challenge is
Going Girly
We could used any image we wish to has the sponsor cancelled

So I used some of my old Christmas Stash from Hobby Craft
to make a shaker card.
Pre-coloured image from Wee stamps


My Card


Materials
5 x 5 white card
backing papers, sentiments
ribbon
green shape card, wooden tree
snow crystals


Cheers
Sue N
xxx



6 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous Sue that's a lovely design and you've inspired me to get out some of my old Hobby House toppers I'm certain i have that one and I just love her. Fab card Love and hugs Carole x

Pat K said...

Congrats on your win Sue. I love this beautiful shaker card. Sweet image and wonderful traditional colours. xx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful shaker card. Emmax

Jane Savage said...

So beautiful, Sue! I do love a shaker card! xxx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Sue, such a sweet image and fabulous shaker design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

This is adorable Sue. I love those Wee characters and the fact that she is a shaker card mames her even more special xx