Followers - A Big Thank You

Tuesday 7 June 2011

My First Blog Post

Welcome to my first post.   
I'm new to the world of blog, so have a lot to learn. 
Any advice from other users would be appreciated.





A lot of my creations I use Lili of the Valley products.   
At present am working on cards for fund raising for a friend's nursery.
Above is one of my designs.
Enjoy !!!!
Thanks
Sue

A brief description of materials used for this card for your info:-
Scalloped shape 6x6 white card
Lili of valley die cut “Take it Easy”
Scalloped large square using cuttlebug, brown paper from Paper Box
Artwrap Ltd Natural Paper Art Rope and tied Straw
Sugar & Spice designer pack paper 6x6 by Dovecraft


Challenges entries with above card design:-
Make it Monday     http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/
Lexi's Creations
A Spoon Full of Sugar
Bearly Mine Designs
Wags & Whiskers
Ladybug Crafts


8 comments:

Cards By MI said...

An adorable card. I love that image tons, have used it more than once myself. Love your wonderful embellishments to the image. Perfect! Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Lin said...

This is gorgeous Sue. That background is perfect for the image, which is beautifully coloured.

Welcome to the wonderful and addictive world of blogging. Now you can kiss goodbye to any spare hours, and you will get a lot less crafting done!

Good luck with your quest to be a guest designer.

Thanks for joining in at Lexi's Creations with your first ever blog post and good luck!

Lin xx

lalkygirl said...

beautiful card sue,love the image and how you coloured it,fab embellies too,good luck with the fundraising,
thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
tracey x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine ……..
Hugs
Judith

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Hi Sue, glad to see you entering challenges already! Really well put together boy card! I can offer some very helpful hints that were given to me regarding challenge entering if you would like them, please don't hesitate to contact me at tlccunliffe@yahoo.com or visit my blog @ http://handmadebytlc.blogspot.com as I love to share with anyone that wants to learn :)
Hugs Tammy Louise

pinky said...

How gorgeous is that card, love your little image, very sweet. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
Pinky

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Very excited to follow such a terrific energetic and ambitious learner! You're going to love it here!
Thanks for grabbing my blinkie too!
HuGS
Tammy Louise

Darlene said...

Totally adorable! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers. We so hope you'll come back again next challenge!