Followers - A Big Thank You

Friday 10 June 2011

It's a Girl Thing

Hi Crafters,

Many thanks for my first comments and interest.   
 Had an exciting evening last nite with my ten pin bowling league managed to play my best series over three games.   Then my best game of the season so far to reach the top of the female lists.   
 Hoping to attend the Stamp Magic in Doncaster this Sunday, look out for more inspiration.

My second post I attached another Lili of Valley Die Cut called It's a Girl Thing, hope you enjoy.



Used some lovely mulberry paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, paper from Back to Basic range.  Punched a scalloped circle, stamp onto white card, sentiment stamp using Lili of valley clear sentiment "Happy Birthday" then coloured with Promarkers. 
Pink card and wide pink organza ribbon.

Enjoy !!!!!!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Sue...are you sure you know what you've let yourself in for???!!! Fantastic card...cute image coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this week xx ps I LOVE 10 bowling...haven't played in years so might just have to have a game soon :-D

Janie Printz said...

What sweet cards you have made .... Especially LOVE all the Lili of the Valley images which you've colored so beautifully ...
Hugs, Janie