Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 13 March 2023

Made with Gems/Sparkle with JMC Designs - National Craft Month

 Hi Crafters


Welcome back, welcome new 


Been a crazy past five weeks back and forth for Doc's appointments, tests etc. 

The medication for my high blood pressure is working my pressure near to normal.

Change my diet to cut out salt but hard so many foods have hidden salt and extra sugars.


Today I have my make for my turn for JMC Designs Team.

This month of March is NATIONAL CRAFT MONTH, 

today 13th theme is Gems/Sparkle

Red Gems/Flower Gems/Sparkle pen on red dots

using Toadstool Tots Digital Collection

Image called Tessa

My Card


Materials

Toadstool Tots Digital Collection

JMC Designs Spots Stencil

Red distressed ink

Red Gems/Flower Gems

Sparkle glitter pen

White Gel pen

Promarkers colours

poppy, cardinal red, tan, magneta, blush, cimmamon, almond, 

 sinkissed pink, pale pink, caramel, crimson, apple, turquoise




Back on 19th & 21st with new release - on C&C 20th March 2023

and 27th with "Just Because"

Cheers

Sue N

xx