Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 30 January 2023

Stack of Books Journal Page

Hi Crafters

Welcome to my blog and where has January gone......

Had successful 65th party for my boss which I arranged. 

So pleased it all was enjoyed by all whom came.

My thank you flowers still look great.


So today I have my next design team make for JMC Designs

less the "guest" has gone has Julia asked me to be full time member.

So chuffed

See below for list of materials used


My journal page

Materials

Blue Acrylic Paint, used roller

JMC Honeycomb stencil, Peakcock feathers distress oxide ink

Black Ink, 

JMC Angora stamps, star dust stamps

white splatters

Babbling Books Stamp

Words from various JMC stamps

Distress ink blueprint sketch tumbled glass

JMC Butterfly stencil, letraset black liner pen, word stickers


Thanks for coming see you in a fortnight


Cheers

Sue N

xx
 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's a lovely journal page Sue, such a great colour xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous pagex