Followers - A Big Thank You

Thursday 27 October 2022

Dino First Birthday

 Hi Crafters

Well ! 

What a couple of weeks we had 

Hubby started with Covid and nicely gave to me, 

 today feeling little better but still trickle cough.

Just need a clear test now...................


I thought I would post a card I was asked to make for my friend's grandson first birthday.

Used image from JMC designs - Tartan Dinos

My Card


Materials

8 x 8 white scalloped card

papers old/new stash, green lime card

promarkers and white gel pen

white star button


Cheers

Sue N

xx



2 comments:

Pat said...

Great card Sue, cute image. Sorry you have both had Covid but glad you are making a good recovery.

Pat xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card. Sorry you've had covid, my parents went down 2 weeks ago too, but luckily not too bad. I hope you feel much better soon. Sending lots of healing hugs Emmax