Followers - A Big Thank You

Friday 25 March 2022

Goodbye Sandra - RIP

 Hi Crafters


Today I have a sad post to do, 

I have been part of 

Sandra Caldwell Digital Images for about 6 months after

being a guest designer firstly.

Sadly Sandra passed away last week after sudden illness.

So to say a fond goodbye the release for today 

 now to be a tribute by the design team.

Our condolences to your husband Tom and family, friends.

This is my farewell 

"BRAVO"

to you Sandra 


My tribute card


Cheers

Sue N

xx

3 comments:

Gail Hutchinson said...

Beautiful words. I still can’t believe it. Having her digis means Sandra will always be close.

Jane Savage said...

Lovely card Sue but what unbelievably sad news. She was a very talented artist. xx

EmmaT said...

Im sorry to read about Sandra, very sad. Beautiful tribute card for her. Emmax