Followers - A Big Thank You

Friday 28 May 2021

Dragonflies at Kinda Cute by Patricia

 Hi Crafters

Thanks for stopping by, 

gosh June in few days and my birthday month.

Just still feeling lost and not sure what will happen next in this corvid crisis........

Due to have my second vaccination next week !!

Hoping it doesn't cause problems with my blood platelets !


For a change I decided to not do a card but do a page of my photo journal instead,

With my design team project for Kinda Cute by Patricia images

A new image is 3 Dragonflies 

My project


Materials

8 x 8 in Kraft journal (Paperchase)

My own photographs

promarkers

embellishments flowers and words from J McNeill crafts

 distressed inks


Thanks and cheers

Sue 

xx

1 comment:

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous page and photos. Love seeing dragonflies. Good luck with your 2nd jab, im just recovering from mine. Emmax