Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 15 February 2021

Hearts and Flowers at Cutie Pie Challenge #156

 Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my blog it's February

Few more months to go until Jab day !!!!!

Then I can escape the Kitchen Table work Office !!!!


Today I have my card for Cutie Pie Challenge no. 156 

the theme is Hearts and Flowers and Cuteness

Thanks for our sponsor  Just Me Digital Images for use of their images.


My Card


Materials

5 x 5 card

papers from old cwc papers pad and sentiment

flowers 

distressed ink

promarkers



Cheers

Sue N 


xx

3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet fab background and a great design love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Sue, such a sweet image. Time will fly by Sue and you will be vaccinated before you know it xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, love the rainbow backgroundx