Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 11 January 2021

#155 The Boys are back in town at Cutie Pie Challenge

 Hi Crafters


Welcome back to new year at my blog.

Hoping all had safe new year continue with good health in 2021.

Starting a new craft challenge for me this year I'm starting 

a mixed media art journal, watch this space for finished pages


Today I have my card for design team Cutie Pie Challenge

the theme this time is The Boys are back in town.

Thanks to our sponsor Bugaboo Digital Images


My Card


Materials

5 x 5 white card

Papers from Craft Box Limited

Promakers

CWC sentiment from Craft Stash



Be back soon with my design team card for Kinda Cute


Cheers

Sue  N

xx

3 comments:

EmmaT said...

Love this Sue, the image is adorable and just puts a smile on ones face. I hope you are holding on in there. Hugs Emmax

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue with a great fun image.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

Awww he is so cute Sue!! Such a lovely card xx