Followers - A Big Thank You

Saturday 14 November 2020

Add button/s at Cutie Pie Challenge

Hi Crafters


Little bit late with my post the challenge started on 8th, but been very wild time

getting used to working from home again.

Then finding out this time the virus has reached our village and affecting

our close neighbours,  friends and families.


Today I have my design team card for Cutie Pie Challenge

the theme this time is add button/s with a cute image

Thanks for our sponsor Polka Doodles


My Card


 Materials
old stash lotv paper pads
pre coloured image from polka doodles cdrom
buttons with red and gold glitter 
sentiment merry christmas

Stay safe and happy.

Cheers
Sue N
xx

1 comment:

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Yes the virus has reached my neighbourhood too - stay safe. Hugs Emmax